CUTPRO: Boring / Turning Simulation Module
The CutPro® Boring/Turning Module is highly accurate, and the most comprehensive simulation software for optimum planning and troubleshooting of boring and turning processes.
The Boring/Turning Module has three simulation models, which as a package, contain the following features:
- Has built-in properties of a variety of materials such as Waspaloy, Inconel, Aluminum and Titanium alloys, Steels.
- Accepts dynamics parameters of the machine tool and/or workpiece manually by the user or in variety of formats (i.e. frf, cmp files) created in CutPro or other commercial modal analysis software packages.
- The following predictions and analysis can be made:
- Cutting forces in three directions
- Feed/Tangential/Radial forces
- Experimental average cutting forces (plot of Force vs. Feedrate)
- Spindle power
- Spindle torque
- Analytical stability lobes (rpm vs. depth of cut)
- Cutting forces and temperature using slipline fields